This Cookies Policy is applicable to users who access and use the Portal (“Users” or “You”). The use of the Portal implies knowledge and acceptance of the Cookies referred to in this Policy.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to the User’s computer when accessing certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way in which they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize the user.
Cookies, depending on who manages the computer or domain from which they are sent, can be divided into own cookies (managed by a computer or domain managed by the website editor itself) or third party cookies (managed by third parties). entities that process the data obtained through them).
According to the period of time they remain activated, a distinction can be made between session cookies (designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page) and persistent cookies (in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie).
What types of cookies does the APROPA ADVISORS S.L. website use?
In addition to the cookies strictly necessary for its proper functioning, the Portal uses the following cookies:
Analysis Cookies: are those that allow us to quantify the number of Users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use they make of the service offered. To do this, your browsing on our Portal is analyzed in order to introduce improvements in its operation and/or improve the products or services offered. In particular, we use the following analysis cookies
- Google Analytics Cookies. Through Google Analytics we obtain information that allows us to measure how Users interact with the content of the Portal
Source: Google Inc.
Duration: 2 years
More information here: https://developers.google.com/analytics /devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage?hl=es
- SumoMe Cookies. Through Google Analytics information is obtained that allows us to measure how Users interact with the content of the Portal
More information here: https://help.sumo.com/hc/en-us/articles/218958727-Privacy-Policy
Advertising cookies: are those that allow us to manage in the most efficient way possible the offer of the advertising spaces that are in the Portal, based on criteria such as edited content or the frequency with which ads are displayed.
- From DoubleClick by Google: Google Advertising Cookies that are used to study the audience, obtaining information about your navigation, collecting data anonymously that allows you to offer advertising based on the navigation carried out.
Source: Google Inc.
In the following link you can find more information about the use that Google makes of DoubleClick cookies:
More information here: https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/2839090?hl =en
Behavioral advertising cookies: are those that allow us to manage the offer of advertising spaces in the most efficient way possible that is in the Portal, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or to the use made of our Portal. For this we can analyze your Internet browsing habits and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
- Facebook Custom Audience Cookies and Facebook Pixel. They serve to direct advertisements to the user about the products or services that the user has visited, purchased and/or used on a specific page of the Web. They also limit the number of times an ad is displayed, so that the user does not see exactly the same ad over and over again. Likewise, these cookies are used to measure the performance of business advertising campaigns that use Facebook services
Duration: 2 years
More information here: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation li>
- Zoho CRM Cookies. Used for email communications
More information here: https://www.zoho.com/en-xl/privacy.html a>
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/
- Google+: https://www.google.com/intl/es_es/policies /technologies/types/
- Twitter: https ://support.twitter.com/articles/20170521-el-uso-que-hace-twitter-de-cookies-y-tecnologias-similares#
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/legal/cookies/
- Pinterest: https://about.pinterest.com/es/cookies-pinterest< /eng>
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy? _l=es_ES
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/intl /es/yt/about/policies/#community-guidelines
- Vimeo: https://vimeo.com/privacy
- Addthis: http://www.addthis.com/privacy
Personalization Cookies: are those that allow the User to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from which the service is accessed, etc.
Own Cookies: Are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by APROPA ADVISORS S.L. and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Session Cookies. Necessary for the correct use of the website, uninterrupted browsing, remembering options of language or country.
- Technical Cookies. They store generic and anonymous information that does not include personal data whose objective is to guarantee the operation of the web.
- Registration Cookies. They are created with the registration of a user (log-in). They are used to identify the user once they have been authenticated within the Websites.
Deactivation or elimination of cookies
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer/tablet/smartphone.
For more information about Internet Explorer click here. a>
For more information about Google Chrome press here.
For more information about Firefox click here.
For more information about Safari click here.
For more information about Opera click here.
You You can withdraw your previously granted consent at any time by deleting the cookies installed on your computer by configuring your browser options, as indicated in the “deactivation or deletion of cookies” section. However, we inform you that this may impact the functionality of the website, making your user experience less satisfactory
Updates and changes in the Cookies Policy
APROPA ADVISORS S.L reserves the right to make changes to this Cookies Policy, therefore Users are advised to visit it periodically.
When significant changes occur in this Cookies Policy, Users will be notified for their acceptance through notices on the Portal or via email or through any other appropriate procedure depending on the circumstances.
If you have questions about this Cookies Policy, you can contact us at this email: firstname.lastname@example.org